terms & conditions
We want to provide you with the best experience possible when using our webstore. The terms and conditions listed below are designed to help make your shopping experience on our website as easy as possible.
1. ORDERS & DELIVERY
Orders placed through nikivasilakis.com are subject to confirmation and acceptance by a staff member. Once an order has been confirmed, all aspects of the delivery, currency and payment arrangements are finalised and cannot be changed. Please check order details carefully prior to confirmation.
Delivery time estimates Currently we do not provide tracking for all destinations. However, we aim to fulfill confirmed orders in the following timeframes depending on stock availability.
• Australia within 5 business days
• International5 to 12 business days
Please note that delays can be experienced due to customs and or other variables, which is beyond our control and influence.
Shipping and Postage We are not responsible for delivery of orders if the delivery address supplied has been entered incorrectly or is the incorrect address. Please note, we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes.
2. DIGITAL MEDIA DOWNLOADS
Digital Download links are valid for 30 days from purchase, and can be access multiple times from the download link contained in the confirmation email (for personal use) until the 30 day expiry.
For media files (i.e. music, video or data files), your purchase grants you the following rights:
• To have one (1) copy of the media file stored on a single hard drive for the purpose of back-up.
• Reproduce the media file in other formats only for private and domestic use in accordance with provisions the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)
The following rights are not granted:
• Reproduce further copies of the sheet music or media file in whole or in part.
• Translate, enhance, modify, alter or adapt the sheet music and/or media file in any way or for any purpose.
• Cause or permit any third party to translate, enhance, modify, alter or adapt the sheet music and/or media file in any way or for any purpose.
• Sub-license, lease, lend, sell, rent, distribute or grant others any rights, or provide copies of the sheet music and/or media file to others.
3. RETURNS & REFUNDS
Downloadable items cannot be refunded; however, if you experience an issue with your download (for example the link we provide does not work) we will supply a working link as soon possible.
We will replace any defective product. In the case of an incorrect item being shipped, please contact us before you return the item as soon as possible.
4. PRICES & PAYMENT
For each online order, you must pay:
– the applicable price for the relevant items confirmed by Niki Vasilakis Store; and
– the delivery and handling fee specified on the web site at that time. Additional charges in the form of customs and/or taxes may be payable in your country upon receipt of goods.
We can only accept payments using the methods stated in the shopping cart section of this web site.
Payment must be cleared before the goods are
Niki Vasilakis Store will not reveal your personal information to external organisations.
6. APPLICABLE LAW
All purchases under this web site and these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of South Australia, Australia.